You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
DON'T THINK SO
Thursday, October 27, 2011 / 12:29 AM
Happy Thursday Darlings!
Finally a late day. For today we only had Locvid and I must say the class is getting so much more interesting thus far. Followed Melly to get her new jeans with Anna, Marie and Darrick. Went down to Buona Vista to collect it. And somehow we got lost along the way. Well that's what you get for trying to venture to somewhere in the West side with no inkling of the area.
We got to Buona Vista pretty early so we killed the time by walking around Art Friend. So. Many. Wonderful. Things. There. As Anna says, lavit! Sifted through the many items there and everything's so Halloween-esque. Surprisingly there were already Christmas decorations up for sale. And it's not even November yet!
But I had to rush to school while the other's went to Daiso to get some stuff for their halloween costume. Oh I forgot to mention, in addition to my bat wing headband, I got myself a mask from Cold Storage for only $8! It was a deal for me considering most of the masks I found ranged between $12 and over $20.
Moving on, first time I went for training in a really long time and I must say, I have noticed so many subtle things about them that I didn't notice before. It's invigorating and kind of mind blowing to be honest. Anyway, was giggling about my new found revelation to Tasneem. Love her. I swear. Had MickeyDees with Artz, Su, Fad and Tikah after training. Well hello again 400 calories that I burnt during training. Ah well, guilty pleasure right? Went of a little late. Shared a cab home with the girls minus Su. She apparently had to bus home herself. Sorry love ):
In all it was a wonderful day. Despite my really hurting abs.
"Girl, You were looking at him,
A little too long, For me to be your friend
And boy, You were looking at her
A little too sure, For me to be Yours"
You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
DON'T THINK SO
Thursday, October 27, 2011 / 12:29 AM
Happy Thursday Darlings!
Finally a late day. For today we only had Locvid and I must say the class is getting so much more interesting thus far. Followed Melly to get her new jeans with Anna, Marie and Darrick. Went down to Buona Vista to collect it. And somehow we got lost along the way. Well that's what you get for trying to venture to somewhere in the West side with no inkling of the area.
We got to Buona Vista pretty early so we killed the time by walking around Art Friend. So. Many. Wonderful. Things. There. As Anna says, lavit! Sifted through the many items there and everything's so Halloween-esque. Surprisingly there were already Christmas decorations up for sale. And it's not even November yet!
But I had to rush to school while the other's went to Daiso to get some stuff for their halloween costume. Oh I forgot to mention, in addition to my bat wing headband, I got myself a mask from Cold Storage for only $8! It was a deal for me considering most of the masks I found ranged between $12 and over $20.
Moving on, first time I went for training in a really long time and I must say, I have noticed so many subtle things about them that I didn't notice before. It's invigorating and kind of mind blowing to be honest. Anyway, was giggling about my new found revelation to Tasneem. Love her. I swear. Had MickeyDees with Artz, Su, Fad and Tikah after training. Well hello again 400 calories that I burnt during training. Ah well, guilty pleasure right? Went of a little late. Shared a cab home with the girls minus Su. She apparently had to bus home herself. Sorry love ):
In all it was a wonderful day. Despite my really hurting abs.
"Girl, You were looking at him,
A little too long, For me to be your friend
And boy, You were looking at her
A little too sure, For me to be Yours"
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
biography
suddenly i'm famous and people know my name
Je m'appelle Hannah
Living in sunny Singapore
Love everything European
From Felton to Tomlinson and Lachowski
With Lovato, Watson and Meester
One day, I wish I could live by the countryside
Sometimes I'll just post random quotes, stories & pictures that I find online
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
love
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
"After all this time"
"Always"
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank