You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
FONDU AU NOIR
Sunday, October 23, 2011 / 11:13 PM

 Bonjour! Hehe. Been practicing my French since Friday's lesson. Had work for the past two days. I must say it was enjoyable. Time really passes by fast there. So yeah, school's been pretty crazy. Lectures have all been good and stuff. So we had our first design based tutorials last Friday and I just had to be sick on that day. I was sneezing like crazy the whole while. To top it all off, I was late! So webgraf is basically Photoshop 101. It was pretty simple since I've used it before. But there are so many new things to learn about it! French was really fun. Love that class so much I swear. So yeah ended up going home straight after cause I'm just a noob like that. But honestly though I was really really tired.

Somehow along the  night ended up talking to my sister about mat salleh's berbual Melayu and we ended up watching Ben Bradshaw si Gigi Putih instead. So was surfing through more of his videos and I found this cute little video. These caucasians were like doing a parody of the infamous P. Ramlee movie Pendekar Bujang Lapok. Really loved that movie.


Work thus far has been good. A tad tiring though. So on Saturday when I came home from work BOOM half of my relatives were at home. Yeah they came and each and almost every one of them asked me to make coffee for them -.-

Oh well, so photobombed my Macbook with the kids. Really love them. They're such darlings I swear.





Got my S&W results at work just now and I am in Dance Sport baybeh! Kindaf excited fer it to be honest. Till then darlings xoxo

"Tu sèmes le bonheur à chaque pas que tu fais"