You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
GIVE YOUR HEART A BREAK
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 / 11:57 PM
So far it's been a lovely second day of school. Met all the girls again. Finally! God knows I missed them so.
Today we had our first 9 am lesson. Yay. Not really. But it's really wonderful meeting the class again. Apparently most of lectures now are at Blk 73. So we were practically hogging the long tables at Munch for 2 hours. Instead of listening to the lecturers we were basically just tumblring and stuff. Well I was listening to itunes. I really missed T108 ): Okay wait, we're T103 now )):
Was supposed to go training too but being the lazy bumbum that I am went out to Salted Caramel with The Twins, Zai, Airie and Zul. Before leaving to meet them met up with Tasneem and Fyrdauz first. This Afifi uhhh, saw me then terus jalan never tegur -.- His reasoning; he didn't wanna disturb me with my friends so he decided to be all gentlemanly and leave me alone. Honestly, he's like the last gentleman alive now. Left school around 4.30 and I swear 61 is sucha bitch. Took such a long time to come. Met Airie at Woodlands first and then met the rest at YCK. So it was like a 45 minutes bus ride. Slept most of the way. Had Indian dinner before heading to Salted Caramel beside it. It really was a aday of good food, good weather and good friends.
"There's just one life to live, And there's no time to wait, to wait"
You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
GIVE YOUR HEART A BREAK
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 / 11:57 PM
So far it's been a lovely second day of school. Met all the girls again. Finally! God knows I missed them so.
Today we had our first 9 am lesson. Yay. Not really. But it's really wonderful meeting the class again. Apparently most of lectures now are at Blk 73. So we were practically hogging the long tables at Munch for 2 hours. Instead of listening to the lecturers we were basically just tumblring and stuff. Well I was listening to itunes. I really missed T108 ): Okay wait, we're T103 now )):
Was supposed to go training too but being the lazy bumbum that I am went out to Salted Caramel with The Twins, Zai, Airie and Zul. Before leaving to meet them met up with Tasneem and Fyrdauz first. This Afifi uhhh, saw me then terus jalan never tegur -.- His reasoning; he didn't wanna disturb me with my friends so he decided to be all gentlemanly and leave me alone. Honestly, he's like the last gentleman alive now. Left school around 4.30 and I swear 61 is sucha bitch. Took such a long time to come. Met Airie at Woodlands first and then met the rest at YCK. So it was like a 45 minutes bus ride. Slept most of the way. Had Indian dinner before heading to Salted Caramel beside it. It really was a aday of good food, good weather and good friends.
"There's just one life to live, And there's no time to wait, to wait"
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
biography
suddenly i'm famous and people know my name
Je m'appelle Hannah
Living in sunny Singapore
Love everything European
From Felton to Tomlinson and Lachowski
With Lovato, Watson and Meester
One day, I wish I could live by the countryside
Sometimes I'll just post random quotes, stories & pictures that I find online
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
love
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
"After all this time"
"Always"
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank