You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
THRILLER
Friday, October 28, 2011 / 11:49 PM

Happy Halloween Darlings!

I know it's not officially Halloween yet but here in sunny Singapore we're celebrating a wee bit early at our academic institutions, more commonly known as, school.

Oh, it was such a wonderful day today. Had all the Graphics classes today. And God did it make me wanna shoot myself. Webgra first which wasn't really that bad to be honest but still, it was pretty difficult. Anywhoo Gracomm was hell. That is one module I would kill to pass and never retake again. Ever. For all eternity. Yes it's actually that bad. For me anyway. Our tutor was mildly surprised to see all of us in our costumes. Especially Anna since she's all bloodied out as a dead corpse bride.

Did another OOTD video today staring Charmaine cause her class went down at the perfect moment. But honestly seeing Kimberley, Sara Jane and Zaen I think (Forgive my spelling) decked in vampire outfits and bloodied faces isn't exactly the prettiest sight.



So the video's there for your viewing pleasure. Click here for the Sisterhood channel.


Had to rush off to French first before going to the Scarefest Haunted House. Oh sweet heavens the line was ridiculously long when I got there with Marie, Jeremiah and Alvin. We were waiting for Mel and Matthew to come back from Nick's game. Queued up behind some Engineering kids. Two of whom I recognise. Yeah, saw Hafiz and Syamil in the queue directly in front of us. KC did keep us company despite being on duty and stuff. So did Rio, after scary as well as disgusting the heck out of several people. Well, he did amuse some kids too though. Anyway, skipped alot of the queue so we could go in faster.

However I decided to call it quits after waiting for aprox. 2-3 hours. Working tomorrow so I kindaf need all the rest I can get. And also cause Adzreen the Grim Reaper was starting to kindaf freak me out. Went home with Parveen. Reached home pretty late but oh well.

Here's some photos I caught.



Yes, Rio's actually dressed up as a drag queen. That's horror enough for me.


Sorry for the sucky quality photos. iPod camera + bad lighting = horrible photos. 


HAPPY HALLOWEEN LOVES! 

"It's close to midnight, Something evil's lurking in the dark"