You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 / 11:27 PM

Had a really wonderful day today. So first of, HAPPY SEVENTEENTH ANNAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Another early morning lesson today. Decided to take the last shuttle bus to school today and ended up reaching school not that early. Thank God. So Marcomm tutorial first. Must say it's actually pretty interesting. Got a gut feeling that there's gonna be some econs thrown in the module. Overall it was really something new and very businessy and hands on.

Since we had a 5 hr break, yes 5 long hours, we decided to go to town for a little class outing. Oh during lunch I was poached into buying honey cornflakes and kacang putihs -.- Weird I knkw. Apparently lsct was doing some entrepeneurship stuff and a few of them recognised me. So instead of just drawing the amount of money I wanted to, I ended up buying honey cornflakes from Farhan and Hadi and kacang putih from Khairil. The things I do for the people I know. Thank God Sabrina didn't push me to buy ice cream from her group.

Moving on, we just had to shop and vlog since we were in town. So Anna got her ears pierced! Yay! She pierced her cartilage uh. Which I thinknis pretty hot. So we walked pass the bitch shop and G I LOVE MY CLASS KIDZ SO MUCH!!! Told them about the bitchy shopkeeper at Far East and their reactions were priceless! I love them so muchhhh uh. Went to F21 and we went crazy till Nat and KC had to ditch us. So halpy cause I bought a pair of leggings for like $5 and lip gloss for $3!! Total steal!

Was freezing my ass off in Medsoc though cause it was just that cold. Thank God I took off my stockings instead of my jeans. Met up with Jamie before subcomm meeting though. I swear I wanna kill someone afer some of the things she told me. During the meeting instead of listening to all the photoshop jargon I was busy editting this blog and stuff. Heh. Eielson is such a photoshop mudblood lah! Went home with Jamie and her friend. Was laughing the whole way home.

Overall I had a really wonderful day today. I pray I'll get more days like this <3


"Today was a fairytale I wore a dress, You wore a dark grey tshirt"


Oh during the photoshop "lesson" I managed to do this ^^