You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
WHAT TO DO
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 / 10:03 PM
Oh God, it's been a day of lectures today. Well quick recap of yesterday.
Had IJ and S&W first. IJ was surprisingly quite fun. Only cause we had to build a rollercoaster. Yes, we had to build a flipping rollercoaster. Well, more like the model for it. But still... Anyway, we made a good rollercoaster. Loveeeeee it.
Went to Zohor at CC and I must say, some weird things happen (well by my standards anyway)
So had our first S&W lesson after that. Dance Sport baby! I must say it was a very interesting lesson to say the least. For the first part of the module we're learning how to do the Jive. After that we're moving on to the Waltz and then another type of ballroom dance that for the life of me I can't remember. Hanged out with Pear, Nat, KC, Matt, Eiels, Syaf, Faiz and Shawn for abit before everyone had to leave. Hanged out at Ourspace first for a lil' bit before heading to blk 18 with Eiels for subcomm meeting. And God was it a long meeeting. Got home late once again so yeah, was pretty shagged out.
Today was slightly better.
Not.
Thought I could catch the last shuttle bus to NP but oh boy how wrong was I. Left home around 7.30 and thought I could catch the last bus but lo' and behold the queue for the bus was just so long! It was a mistake on my part I guess since I managed to get on the bus the week before even though I reached the interchange at 7.45. So NTS, Reach inter way earlier than 7.45 next week.
Ended but being late for lecture but oh well. Honestly I have no clue half the things the lecturers say during lectures. Lunch passed by really fast. Hanged out with the sisters and did a short OOTD. But Anna wasn't there cause she had some Chinggay press conference! ): Anyway, more boring lectures before heading to blk 56 for our first ever MEDSOC tutorial. MEDSOC is basically our marketing and advertising module. I swear my head was spinning with the project brief and such.
So anyway, was suppose to go for cca today but I wasn't feeling up to it. Eyes were swelling up again like nobody's business. Met mum first to get my specs fixed before buying some groceries and heading home. So now I have a new pair of specs and a really really tired body. I shall sleep early tonight cause I'm working tomorrow despite it being a public holiday.
"Tell me what to do-o, About you"
So yeah saw he and she together and OH MY LORD I swear those bitches are together but they don't wanna admit shit. Ah well, called Tasneem and she agreed with my sentiments. It was a really amusing subject to talk about honestly and all these random signs started filling my head and I knew it just had to be true. Oh well.
Just gotta Keep Calm and Party On
You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
WHAT TO DO
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 / 10:03 PM
Oh God, it's been a day of lectures today. Well quick recap of yesterday.
Had IJ and S&W first. IJ was surprisingly quite fun. Only cause we had to build a rollercoaster. Yes, we had to build a flipping rollercoaster. Well, more like the model for it. But still... Anyway, we made a good rollercoaster. Loveeeeee it.
Went to Zohor at CC and I must say, some weird things happen (well by my standards anyway)
So had our first S&W lesson after that. Dance Sport baby! I must say it was a very interesting lesson to say the least. For the first part of the module we're learning how to do the Jive. After that we're moving on to the Waltz and then another type of ballroom dance that for the life of me I can't remember. Hanged out with Pear, Nat, KC, Matt, Eiels, Syaf, Faiz and Shawn for abit before everyone had to leave. Hanged out at Ourspace first for a lil' bit before heading to blk 18 with Eiels for subcomm meeting. And God was it a long meeeting. Got home late once again so yeah, was pretty shagged out.
Today was slightly better.
Not.
Thought I could catch the last shuttle bus to NP but oh boy how wrong was I. Left home around 7.30 and thought I could catch the last bus but lo' and behold the queue for the bus was just so long! It was a mistake on my part I guess since I managed to get on the bus the week before even though I reached the interchange at 7.45. So NTS, Reach inter way earlier than 7.45 next week.
Ended but being late for lecture but oh well. Honestly I have no clue half the things the lecturers say during lectures. Lunch passed by really fast. Hanged out with the sisters and did a short OOTD. But Anna wasn't there cause she had some Chinggay press conference! ): Anyway, more boring lectures before heading to blk 56 for our first ever MEDSOC tutorial. MEDSOC is basically our marketing and advertising module. I swear my head was spinning with the project brief and such.
So anyway, was suppose to go for cca today but I wasn't feeling up to it. Eyes were swelling up again like nobody's business. Met mum first to get my specs fixed before buying some groceries and heading home. So now I have a new pair of specs and a really really tired body. I shall sleep early tonight cause I'm working tomorrow despite it being a public holiday.
"Tell me what to do-o, About you"
So yeah saw he and she together and OH MY LORD I swear those bitches are together but they don't wanna admit shit. Ah well, called Tasneem and she agreed with my sentiments. It was a really amusing subject to talk about honestly and all these random signs started filling my head and I knew it just had to be true. Oh well.
Just gotta Keep Calm and Party On
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
biography
suddenly i'm famous and people know my name
Je m'appelle Hannah
Living in sunny Singapore
Love everything European
From Felton to Tomlinson and Lachowski
With Lovato, Watson and Meester
One day, I wish I could live by the countryside
Sometimes I'll just post random quotes, stories & pictures that I find online
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
love
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
"After all this time"
"Always"
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank