You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
ALMOST LOVER
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 / 12:18 AM

Hi guys. So much shit just went down since my lunch hour post. The feeling thus far is just so bloody intense it's not even funny. It's really just... weird for the lack of better terms. So we had another 2 lectures before school ended. 

Went ahead to do filming after the lectures for our Locvid class. I must say, it was a real different experience. Since we did out shooting near the HS and LSCT block, I ended up seeing a lot of NPSilat kids. Kinda felt bad cause I wasn't going training that day. Anyway, we took only slightly over 2 hours to finish up our filming. Alhamdulillah for that. And Shafiq helped! He was such a great help cause Matthew couldn't ask for us at the end of the day. But it's alright Matty. Still love you ♥ ♥

BIG SHOUT OUT TO NAT, DEBBIE AND SHAFIQ FOR HELPING US OUT TODAY! ♥ ♥ ♥

So I had some time, okay a lot of time to kill before Subcomm meeting. Somehow I ended spending the time with Melly, Mat, Pearl, Venus and Darrick. Bought Potato Salad for dinner cause I like it B] Kindaf made them go to the library to get some bubble tea with me before they left. TEEHEE. Yes, my school library has a bubble tea shop.

Somehow we started talking and I ended up totally breaking down and getting all moody and emotional. I hate shit happening when it's already that time of the month. 'Cause I'll like be extra moody and emotional. Les sigh. So let's just skip forward shall we.

Went to the meeting with Eielson. The whole way there I was like on the phone with D and texting Azf
at the same time. Love thy gurls ♥♥♥ Was still talking to D on FB and texting Azf during the meeting. Texted Mel too cause really, I was having such an internal, emotional breakdown. T^T -> [Anna face]

So the meeting ended pretty well and I kindaf emo-ed all the way home(?) OH was listening to Almost Lover by Beckie Eaves and Conor Maynard on replay all. The. Way. Home. And then out of nowhere I started crying. Crying. On the bloody bus on the way home. Totally not cool. I just really don't know what's wrong with me now. Oh well, below's like a lyric video to Almost Lover. Just listen to Beckie and Conor. They're pretty good.



And really, the best part about today was that it's the last day for the Takbir and Alhamdulillah listening to it when I was super emotional helped me calm down so much.

Ah well, bon nuit ma chér xx


"So long my luckless romance, my back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache, Almost Lovers always do"