You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
BEAT OF MY HEART
Sunday, November 13, 2011 / 11:21 PM

Bonjour mon ami! 

Work was crazy yesterday considering it was a concert night. Followed Ain to the PP outlet to send some stock items and 31-ed all the way home. Went past Masjid Kampong Siglap and oh God do I miss that mosque :') 

Was so shagged when I got home that I just wanted to crash and go straight to sleep but nooooooo the little bugger of my brother was using the desktop in my room. Sigh. Ended up using my laptop till 1.

Today wasn't such a bad day. Since I did an almost double shift yesterday ended up working only 5 hours today. Went to buy some baking essentials before going home. Baked some rainbow cupcakes today and they tasted pretty good. Gonna bring it for the class on Tuesday. All that's left is the icing on the cupcake and some decor. 

Alright, so S&W at 8 tmr. Goodnight world.


"I'm thinking about letting it out"