DE TOI à MOI
Friday, November 11, 2011 / 11:20 PM
Today marks the end of an emotionally draining week. It seems so long, but it was only a 4 day school week. Oh well.
" Je ne l'aime pas"
Hmmm, I guess I should tell that to myself more often.
"Il aime mon ami"
Ah well, C'est la vie right?
Que ce soit then.
"De toi à moi, Il ya des choses qui ne s'expliquent pas
Tant elles se confodent" Happy 11/11/11, yeah it'll only ever happen in another thousand years right?
You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
DE TOI à MOI
Friday, November 11, 2011 / 11:20 PM
Today marks the end of an emotionally draining week. It seems so long, but it was only a 4 day school week. Oh well.
" Je ne l'aime pas"
Hmmm, I guess I should tell that to myself more often.
"Il aime mon ami"
Ah well, C'est la vie right?
Que ce soit then.
"De toi à moi, Il ya des choses qui ne s'expliquent pas
Tant elles se confodent" Happy 11/11/11, yeah it'll only ever happen in another thousand years right?
| |