You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
HEY THERE DELILAH
Monday, November 7, 2011 / 11:08 AM

Love love loved today! It was a really relaxing day for me. Managed to catch up on some much needed sleep but it's kindaf unfortunate for me to be kindaf sick. TEEHEE. Just came back from dinner with the family and we saw Abang Ilyas. It was so weird seeing my old Silat instructor again. And my sister and I could feel his eyes on us uh. Creepy I know.

Anyway yesterday's Hari Raya Haji celebration wasn't really grand or anything. Went to nenek's house after work all decked in my raya outfit. K actually I just put on a chiffon top of my basic black tee and jeans. But I really like the look so maybe I'll wear it to school on day. Heh. Nenek cooked loads of food and I must say the tasted wonderful. Really think I should learn how to cook from her and Nyayi one day.

So here I am trying to do Gracomm but failing unsuccessfully. I still need to iron my outfit and shawl and stuff for tomorrow. Well goodnight loves.

xoxo, Hnnh


"Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand mile away, 
But girl tonight you look so pretty"