You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
I RUN TO YOU
Thursday, November 10, 2011 / 11:28 PM

Bon soir mon amour!

The last 2 days have been really crazy. I've been such an emotional and hormonal wreck it's not even funny. Was pretty high today though and I don't know why. I must say, I really love my classmates. Like really really love them <3

Tried out a new hijab style yesterday despite being already late for tutorial. Tutorials yesterday were really fun. Loved it! OH was walking up to meet the girls after I met Midah to get my Silat camp form and I saw Dynn. His reaction was super hilarious I swear. He just 'oh-my-gaw-ed' me so loudly like in the middle of the corridor. Was mildly embarrassed cause I thought my make up was weird or something.

So I decided to ask Dynn about his reaction to me earlier on and he said that he was just surprised on my new hijab look. His words were: "I think you look more feminine in this style" Sweet right? That was really one of the nicest things he or any dude actually said to me in awhile. Managed to camwhore abit and then had a mild HTHT with the girls. Lav you kidz <3




Anyway, met up with Shikin and Siti today after a really really long time. I really miss them ): Dinner at Swensen's. Their Christmas ice cream special is actually pretty good :) Bitched and talked and acted like total bitches the whole time. Had a real good laugh. I really miss my two best friends ^^

Met up with Darlina after she ended work and accompanied her to buy her prom stuff. So at the end of the day managed to get for her a dress and stockings. Lending her my shoes, make up and belt. Teehee.

OH, managed to buy myself a new pair of shades. YAY!

Went home and like put on this ice pack mask thinggy that's suppose to reduce eyebags. Still not convinced though. But I look like Batman! :D


Ah well, till next time loves xx

"We run on fumes, Your life and mine, Like the sands of time"