You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
I WANT
Thursday, November 24, 2011 / 11:27 PM

It's been a wonderful day albeit the raining weather. Had my BFH assessment with Hakim. It was so much fun I swear! Had a really wonderful time talking to him bout work and stuff. He really is awesome. If you reading this please don't kembang please. So yeah, I passed the test. YAY me.

Took the train home and kindaf decide to do some shopping. Window shopping.

Oh, had to do the FMSA tour thing again just now. It was pretty fun. Had a lovely time talking to Gabby and Parv. And Wayne's cute eh. He reminds me of Temasek Sandy in so many ways. Also had the adapted project briefing and I cannot wait for filming to start!

I'm sorry my blog post's all over the place today. But I'm alr pretty disoriented as it is. Goodnight love xx





"I want, I want, I want, To be loved by you"