You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
LAST FRIDAY NIGHT
Friday, November 4, 2011 / 1:25 AM

Shalom sweeties.

TGIF! It's been a crazy few days. But Alhamdulillah I pulled through. Just realised that this Sunday is Eid Al-adha. Macam selenge like that cause I told Ain I could work thinking it was any normal weekend. I must say, it's been a rollercoaster the past week.

Webgra and Gracomm today was really tough. Really tough. I just don't understand anything and some bastards Eielson are almost done with it. Oh God. Another French lesson today and it was really wonderful. Love it. Saw Tasneem and Syafiqah after French class and walked to the bus stop with them. Talked to Syaf about the FMS culture and Silat stuff. It feels good to talk to someone who kindaf understand where I'm coming from. #FMSfolyf Anyway, we talked till Ridz came and he told me we don't actually need the MedSoc textbook. Ohkaaaaaay. Went home alone, as usual. #foreveralone

Yeah anyway it's been great thus far. Pardon the tags and stuff.

Till tomorrow or something.
Hannah xx

\

"Last Friday Night, Yeah we danced on table tops, And we took too many shotsThink we kissed but I forgot"