You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
LAZY SONG
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 / 10:27 PM

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Life has been more than awesome these past few days. The IWG training like I said was simply a blast, Really love everyone in the class.

Initially I was suppose to join yesterday morning's S&W class for my make up lesson but decided to sleep through it cause I was too shagged out. Was late for IJ yesterday but I really couldn't give a crap. Well, my reason for being late was I was involved in an accident. Which was true. Bloody cab and other vehicle collision. AND in addiction to that I almost got knocked down again by a motorcycle, in school, at a zebra crossing! How ridiculous is that?!

Anyway, had our first IJ graded assignment. Oh sweet God I swear I just can't work with some of my group mates. Not gonna fully say what happened but bottomline is, the whole reason for IJ is to find solutions to solve problems. Not shoot them down. It really doesn't matter if said solution is short term or long term. Not all problems can be solved by short term solutions y'know..

Moving on, S&W was so much better. Love it. Had dinner with Pearl, Matt, Terry and his friend. Then Nat and KC came. So while everyone went home, I had to go to another subcomm meeting. I would say that it went fairly well. Had dinner with Eielson afterwards cause he was hungry. Ah well. Reached home pretty late so that's the reason I came home early tonight.

So another early day today and I was watching HIMYM half asleep most of the time. As usual there were mostly lectures I didn't listen to. Myeh, I feel bad now. Was laughing to myself and really, I think there's something wrong with my headphones. Cause what's an acceptable volume for my eardrums, the whole entire lecture apparently hears my music. And oh, I was actually singing to myself (pretty inaudibly for me I must say) and the whole lecture theater apparently can hear my little musical number. So embarrassing. But oh well.

Didn't go for training today cause I wanted to head home early and help out with stuff at home. But ended up doing like Marcomm and talking to the girls and Joey. Gosh, he's really got me into this whole writing for Fever Avenue thing! I'm actually kindaf pumped to do it. It's just idk what to write about. Either fashion or entertainment. I would love to write for both.

So here I am, trying to do some Marcomm shit and nothing's coming into my head. Not to mention I gotta start on Gracomm. Someone shoot me now. Ah well.


"Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed"

I just had to add this in. Today's date is absolutely wonderful. 11/1/11, Well, Happy November loves!