You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
PULANGLAH
Wednesday, November 23, 2011 / 1:24 AM

Talking to my boys on twitter. Hahah, like understand only eh my boys.


So I've been feeling randomly Malay this week. I mean, I am a Malay but this week I've been using like an influx of Malay words/terms with my Malay friends as well as non-Malay friends. I'm sorry darlings. It might be work or it's just that I miss speaking in Malay. Never actually thought I'd miss Malay lessons but I do. It was really enjoyable. 

Kindaf crashed grad night last week and I realise how much I truly truly miss Temasek and the people there. Didn't help that I went home with Jamie, Deborah, Intan and Cuthbert yesterday. Was talking so much about Temasek and really, secondary school really is the best time of my life. 

It was really surprising that I was talking to Cuthbert alot on the way home considering we haven't even smile to each other whenever we see each other. And we live like in opposite blocks. Heh. 

"Bukalah mata dan lihat di hadapanmu, Aku berdiri dekat tapi kau tak nampak"