You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
TELL ME A LIE
Friday, November 25, 2011 / 1:55 AM

TGIF! Yes, it's the end to another long week. Thank God only Webgra and Gracomm today (which didn't take place). Got our Webra test results back. 89/100 babeh! Hehe, so proud of myself. So apparently Gracomm was cancelled. Yay. -.-

Instead of wasting 3 hours away Airie and Zul came to NP to visit! Love my girlies. Ayam panggang for dinner with them and then French 101! I love my lessons I really do. Went home with them and had a HTHT with Zul on the train. Thank you bby for all the things you've told me thus far, for all the support. I love you. 

Bought the McNugget offer at Macs before buying my file at Popular. Then off to the Tampines Mall rooftop to devour it and then dessert at Texas Chicken. The strawberry shortcake dessert there really is wonderful. 

All in all, it was a wonderful day filled with smiles and laughs and sexual innuendos. Love you kids xx



"And I'm tired
As you break my heart again this time"