You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
THUNDER
Thursday, November 24, 2011 / 4:53 PM

Today had been pretty relaxing. Considering I was on mc. Yes, i finally went to the doctor after all the sniffles, coughs and vomits. Sounds gross doesn't it? Well it is, for most part. So, I basically slept the whole day, only waking up to eat, sneeze, puke or do minuscule work. But Alhamdulillah I feel so much better now, although I'm still mildly nauseas.

Anyway, had a nice dinner with Cassie and Fir last night. Went to Pizza Hut at Bukit Timah Plaza. Finally had pizza after a really long time. Talked and laughed and had an all around good time. Went to Island Creamery for ice cream dessert. Then this Firdaus ah, so cheap skate but McDonald's ice cream. Heh.








Please ignore my face. Thanks.

Anyway, was screening through my wallet to find my POSB card before I went to the doc's and I found this little sticky note. Thank you Anna dear, it really did cheer me up :')


"Today in a blink of an eye, I'm holding on to something and I do not know why, I try"