You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
HERE'S TO YOU AND ME
Sunday, December 18, 2011 / 8:31 PM

I like how my cca is so Islamic half the time. Silat camp is coming to an end and oh God it's so Islamic. I don't mean it in a bad way but yeah.. It's been fun really. Finally spent some time with my darlings. It's been kindaf crazy this camp. The games were so much fun I swear. The only suckish thing is that I'm getting muscle cramps and sore feet cause it's been such a long time since I ran or went running and to be suddenly thrown into a -games- actually where I have to run so much. Crazy but I had a good time. So here's to the hopes of me going to another Silat training session. Cheers darlings xx