You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
HIDING MY HEART
Thursday, December 8, 2011 / 2:07 AM

Wow it's been a week or two since I've done an actua post. You know, one that actually talks about my life.

Yeah, so it's been a crazy few weeks. Finally as of today I'm halfway done with Gracomm and Medsoc. Like finally. All the sleepless nights of doing Gracomm is over.

For now.

Yes, KK just bombed us with the final assignment like less than a week after we're done with the first one. Sigh. Anyway, it's been a good couple of weeks. Went to Batam, Indonesia over the weekend and I must say it's pretty relaxing. Love it. Bought quite a number of things there. And even before the trip I went on a mini shopping trip. Bought another new top the other day and I'm gonna buy another 2 pair of shoes soon. Yes, pretty shopaholic of me considering I'm not gonna be working for abit.

I think it's time for me to give Ain my work schedule. But then again I'm scared if I start working this 2 week break I'll have to work even after that and I don't think my workload will allow it :\

Oh well lets just see how things go then.

Speaking of letting things be, I think I'm just gonna back off you know since you're so happy with trying to win her affection. I get I'm just a soeur to you la but still.. Ah well, we're still mates right? Right? Oh God I'm just really glad for my Sisters in the Sisterhood. Luv you all. Luv everyone xx

 
"But like everything I've ever known, You disappear one day,
So I spend my whole life hiding my heart"