You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
STAY YOUNG
Thursday, December 15, 2011 / 5:25 PM




Hello darlings so here's an update from the Sisterhood. Finally found time to make Outfit Of The Day videos and some vlogging time. It's been pretty hectic around here lately. With so common tests to study for along projects that are due soon. It's the end of the year and we're studying. Who does that? Well only the Singapore education system does this kind of thing. 

Haven't slept properly in a long time. Or hang out with my friends (that aren't project meetings or study dates) Looking for forward to the holidays (or whatever's left of it). Finally finding time to hang with my madras babes, expired CMs, the malay gang and so many others. Miss them all so much. 

And of course, looking forward to the workload that I have this holiday. I best get on with it soon..

OH, NPSilat leisure camp this weekend and I'm pretty psyched! [: