You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
Monday, December 12, 2011 / 1:53 AM


This rise in religionism is crazy. Really. I understand if you're protective of your religion and everyone have their own beliefs. So can everyone just chill the fuck down and respect that fact? If you believe in a certain religion and put all your faith in it, that's your problem. And I firmly believe that no one has the bloody right to tell you otherwise. If you don't believe in God, then that's your personal choice. No one I believe has the right to tell you you're wrong.

And my dear Muslim brothers and sisters, Y U getting so mad over angsty comments by non muslims? I get it, we gotta protect our religion from fitnah and slander that non muslims are lashing out at us but really, fighting back with vulgarities? Ya think that's the way to go? Wanting to punch those who insult us and our religion? Using violence? Becoming hostile with words? Well then no wonder there are people hating on our religion.

I believe we as Muslims are the reflection of Islam. Our actions are supposed to mirror our faith, mirror how strong our faith is. I admit, I'm not the best Muslim around. But being a Muslim isn't about only getting mad when your religion is being trampled and insulted by others. What right do you have as a Muslim to be mad at people for insulting your religion when you yourself is insulting it by not upholding what you're suppose to do as a Muslim?

If Islam is all about peace, why aren't you practicing patience instead of going all mad and 'ready-to-kill-someone' mode? Why not pray that the person will see the error of her ways instead of cursing the person to hell and back? Why not just smile and say 'May God bless you' instead of stooping down to their level and insulting their religion back? If the prophet SAW didn't retaliate when he was cursed, insulted and had so much more done to him during the Jahiliah times, what right do we have to retaliate with words and actions of hate?

Bottomline is everyone should just calm their tits and just stop the hate. What you want to belief is a right entirely your own. No one should force you to believe a certain faith and no one should insult another person's faith just cause it's different. So just stop this nonsense and be the best person you can be regardless of your religion or belief.

So glad to get that out.

Anyway to those Muslims who are affected by comments posted by people who hate Islam or hate Islam just remember Surah Al-Kafirun. Especially the last line.

قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ
I do not worship what you worship.
لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ109:6
 
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."
Quran 109:6