You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
DAY 01;
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 / 11:58 PM

This can actually be found on my tumblr but I'm going to put it here too so I can read it back whenever.



Anna's inspired me to do this so let this end on Feb 29.
Day 01; Your relationship status, if single discuss how single life is.
Well, I am single.
I'm kindaf lonely sometimes but that's okay. Because for me being single gives me more time for myself to think about my wants, how my life's going, where I wanna go from here. It gives me a chance to focus on my studies, my life, my friends. It makes me reflect alot on life I guess, and my decisions. It also I guess in a way question God's reason for not giving me a special partner in a sense and it actually makes me place more faith in His decisions and plans for me.
So yeah, being single isn't that bad. I actually learn from observations and like didn't make it crushes on what kind of guy I don't want in my life. And what I deserve and to be more confident in myself so that when I do get attached and it doesn't work out, my confidence won't crumble and I know I'm going to be okay.