You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
BEAUTIFUL
Friday, February 3, 2012 / 12:38 AM
Just watched this in Medsoc. And it just saddens me so much that this is a prevailing problem in our society. Everyone wants to be thin and stuff but hey I'm fat and happy. Of course being thin and beautiful is an advantage in this day and age but how many of us are truly natural beauties?
I really admire those people who aren't the prettiest in the world but are confident enough to step out of the house without an ounce of make up or excessive make up on their face but they look so good because of the confidence that they have. And it just makes them glow so much. It's just really wonderful.
If you're happy with yourself and how you look, it doesn't matter what others think. I think being able to accept yourself for you are is so much better than trying to be accepted by people who don't even deserve your time cause they can't accept you.
"Beauty has a lot to do with character"
- Kevyn Aucoin
"I am beautiful no matter what they say, Words won't bring me down"
You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
BEAUTIFUL
Friday, February 3, 2012 / 12:38 AM
Just watched this in Medsoc. And it just saddens me so much that this is a prevailing problem in our society. Everyone wants to be thin and stuff but hey I'm fat and happy. Of course being thin and beautiful is an advantage in this day and age but how many of us are truly natural beauties?
I really admire those people who aren't the prettiest in the world but are confident enough to step out of the house without an ounce of make up or excessive make up on their face but they look so good because of the confidence that they have. And it just makes them glow so much. It's just really wonderful.
If you're happy with yourself and how you look, it doesn't matter what others think. I think being able to accept yourself for you are is so much better than trying to be accepted by people who don't even deserve your time cause they can't accept you.
"Beauty has a lot to do with character"
- Kevyn Aucoin
"I am beautiful no matter what they say, Words won't bring me down"
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
biography
suddenly i'm famous and people know my name
Je m'appelle Hannah
Living in sunny Singapore
Love everything European
From Felton to Tomlinson and Lachowski
With Lovato, Watson and Meester
One day, I wish I could live by the countryside
Sometimes I'll just post random quotes, stories & pictures that I find online
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
love
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
"After all this time"
"Always"
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank