You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
DAY 02;
Wednesday, February 1, 2012 / 11:59 PM


It's Day 02.
Where'd you like to be in 10 years.
So I'm 18 this year. In 10 years I'll be 28. I think by then I want to settle down, have a nice little family of my own. I want to still be able to meet my friends, catch up over a nice cup of coffee, talk about our lives, kids, work and everything else. I would like to be working in a nice company and making a difference for people.

In these 10 years to come I'd like to be able to travel, try new things, meet new people, fall in love, fall out of love, find my soul mate, have my dream wedding, live somewhere new, make a difference and just have a really good time. 10 years seems like a long time but I know it'll go by in a flash. I mean my teenage years are gonna end soon and I don't think I've done much for myself or the people around me for the past 17 years.

So here's to more opportunities to achieve something worthwhile in 10 years.