You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
DAY 03;
Thursday, February 2, 2012 / 11:59 PM



Day 03 today.
Your views on drugs and alcohol
Straight up Imma Muslim so drugs and alcohol are a big no no for me. But then again, I am a regular girl living in  metropolitan city where such temptations are everywhere. I do have friends who do drugs and I've seen the effect it has on them and their loved ones. Of course there's this urge to try all of this to try to fit in with my peers.

During Malacca trip last year since everyone was drinking, I really felt that I should join in with them. Be a total badass and just break the rules for once. I mean the other Malay kids are doing it too right? (Okay did not mean to draw flack for like Malays/Muslims who drink cause, really that's your business)

But then again, I think that I have gone through so many different situations where my friends went to drink but I managed to say no. Smoking and shisha-ing to me is fine but by my own moral code I think drugs and alcohol's a bit too much for me. I'm glad I wear the hijab cause to me it's a barrier, like a literal barrier to stop myself from trying to drink. And I thank my parents for sending me to the right teachers who taught me the right things about how drinking affects me religion-wise and helping me build that iman to stop myself from even trying it.

I'm not saying I don't think about trying these things cause I do. It's just that maybe I'm just too pussy to try it out cause of my religion and my beliefs.

Well I guess that's one situation I don't mind being a pussy about.