You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
DAY 06;
Sunday, February 12, 2012 / 1:48 PM
Day 06 overdue post
Write 30 interesting things about yourself
I don’t think I’m interesting enough for 30 interesting things about myself
I have this weird obsession for fanfics. I mean I love how one main story line can spawn so many different stories.
I talk to myself. A lot. It’s not even funny la.
I have this mini me in my head whenever I’m stuck in an awkward situation. Or when I’m getting scolded. Like literally my own Lizzie McGuire will narrate the situation.
I cry at the oddest of times. Like I can just randomly cry cause I feel so overly emotional when I see a picture of a cute dog.
I have the weirdest cravings. Usually it’s fried black carrot cake and I only want it from one specific shop. And I’ll go there specifically to buy it. No joke.
I used to talk utensils according to my Home Economics teacher.
I ramble uncontrollably when I’m overly emotional.
I have these kind of moments like late at night
I never thought I’d made it to 10 facts.
I love talking long walks alone and thinking up random drama-like scenarios.
I am a tree.
I make these weird ass noises when I see something cute and fluffy. It’s like a mash up of Dobby’s whimpering, cooing, Kreacher’s mumbling and Golam’s weird noise.
I tried doing a cartwheel once and instead of a perfect landing I split my chair in half.
I get high on Rootbeer.
Scratch that, I get high on water.
I can dance, sing, twirl, skip, mildly walk and laugh at the same time when I’m moving from place to place.
I sleep likka Snorlax.
My first terrapin ran away from me.
And my second one committed suicide.
Oh lookie, 21 facts already.
I have this incessant obsession with heels but I can never find the appropriate time to wear it.
I used to be a ninja in my past life
I ran around my house naked only to stand in front of the fan and do a robot voice when I was a kid.
I can fall asleep anywhere and everywhere.
I’m a wizard.
I reply texts outloud.
I listen to music under my tudung and no one knows.
I actually have 30 interesting things about me. Heh, who knew.«
You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
DAY 06;
Sunday, February 12, 2012 / 1:48 PM
Day 06 overdue post
Write 30 interesting things about yourself
I don’t think I’m interesting enough for 30 interesting things about myself
I have this weird obsession for fanfics. I mean I love how one main story line can spawn so many different stories.
I talk to myself. A lot. It’s not even funny la.
I have this mini me in my head whenever I’m stuck in an awkward situation. Or when I’m getting scolded. Like literally my own Lizzie McGuire will narrate the situation.
I cry at the oddest of times. Like I can just randomly cry cause I feel so overly emotional when I see a picture of a cute dog.
I have the weirdest cravings. Usually it’s fried black carrot cake and I only want it from one specific shop. And I’ll go there specifically to buy it. No joke.
I used to talk utensils according to my Home Economics teacher.
I ramble uncontrollably when I’m overly emotional.
I have these kind of moments like late at night
I never thought I’d made it to 10 facts.
I love talking long walks alone and thinking up random drama-like scenarios.
I am a tree.
I make these weird ass noises when I see something cute and fluffy. It’s like a mash up of Dobby’s whimpering, cooing, Kreacher’s mumbling and Golam’s weird noise.
I tried doing a cartwheel once and instead of a perfect landing I split my chair in half.
I get high on Rootbeer.
Scratch that, I get high on water.
I can dance, sing, twirl, skip, mildly walk and laugh at the same time when I’m moving from place to place.
I sleep likka Snorlax.
My first terrapin ran away from me.
And my second one committed suicide.
Oh lookie, 21 facts already.
I have this incessant obsession with heels but I can never find the appropriate time to wear it.
I used to be a ninja in my past life
I ran around my house naked only to stand in front of the fan and do a robot voice when I was a kid.
I can fall asleep anywhere and everywhere.
I’m a wizard.
I reply texts outloud.
I listen to music under my tudung and no one knows.
I actually have 30 interesting things about me. Heh, who knew.«
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
biography
suddenly i'm famous and people know my name
Je m'appelle Hannah
Living in sunny Singapore
Love everything European
From Felton to Tomlinson and Lachowski
With Lovato, Watson and Meester
One day, I wish I could live by the countryside
Sometimes I'll just post random quotes, stories & pictures that I find online
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
love
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
"After all this time"
"Always"
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank