You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
WE ARE YOUNG
Saturday, March 31, 2012 / 12:30 AM

Bonjour it's been such a long time since I updated this blog. It feels like it's been forever.

School is out but I feel so much more tired than I should be. I mean it is the holidays. But between bouts of work, meetings, camps and random cca stuff, I've been really really tired. But then again no regrets on my part.

This post took so long for me to write that school is actually gonna start again in a few weeks. I miss holidays where I actually stay at home and sleep till noon but then again I'm a grown up now right?

Anyway got our result back and I swear I want to kill someone. Literally. I mean bitch please you weren't the only one doing shit so forgive me for assuming the marks were given out fairly. Anyway thank God I won't be working with said person anymore. I sound like sucha bitch now but then again you can't be best friends with everyone right.

So that concludes year one and all of the drama it encompasses. I shall look forward to year hope and hope and pray it'll be less demanding and less dramatic than the previous sem. Amin (cause I'm Muslim like that)


"Tonight, We are Young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter, Than the sun"