You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
HAKU MASETTEI
Friday, April 13, 2012 / 4:20 PM
Well FBC is over thus signaling that year two is already starting. Good God that was fast.
But let's just talk about FBC first.
Let me just say that it was the most fulfilling and wonderful experience I've had in FMS thus far. So proud to have been in Egyptians. It was difficult when I didn't know half the SLs in the tribe but I thank God and whoever makes the groups for putting me in Egyptians. Yes I was bummed when I wasn't in the same tribe as my classmates but I met so many new people that I didn't regret it in the end.
I always believe things happen for a reason. FBC showed me that things are changing. But that doesn't mean nothing good's going to come out of the future. There are so many things that are different now. People have come and gone. For those who stuck God is telling me that they still have much to do in shaping who I will be in the future and for those who's not around anymore (not dead or anything) I guess God's telling me that their work/part in my life is over and now it's time for them to grace and bless another person with their presence.
FBC this year was different from last year's. I felt more comfortable in this one. I felt more connected to my tribe. But the one thing that stuck though was that immense feeling of joy when my tribe won Final Clash again. Only this time not only I cheered but I swear there were tears down my cheek. And when we won Best Tribe, yeah I cried. I think it's a more impactful win this year cause as an SL, when my tribe wins it shows that I went right somewhere with my freshies. It means that we have encouraged them enough in the games and when they cheered as one when we won, it just shows that we managed to bond them.
I suck when it comes to making one-on-one small talk with people I don't know cause I'm just that much of an awkward turtle. But yeah, being able to mix around and talk to the different freshies and bond with the other SLs was incredibly awesome. I learnt so much from all this people. I surprisingly learnt that words may not always be the most important factor when trying to bond my freshies. My slight lack of involvement with them allowed them to mix on their own and it was heart warming when my freshies tried to create a clap for me. It just shows that my presence as an SL was appreciated. I like seeing them smile and work together cause that meant I did my job.
I don't think I can ever forget the Egyptians cause they've taught me so much. Love all of them so much.
We the best tribe, YEAH WE THE BEST TRIBE
You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
HAKU MASETTEI
Friday, April 13, 2012 / 4:20 PM
Well FBC is over thus signaling that year two is already starting. Good God that was fast.
But let's just talk about FBC first.
Let me just say that it was the most fulfilling and wonderful experience I've had in FMS thus far. So proud to have been in Egyptians. It was difficult when I didn't know half the SLs in the tribe but I thank God and whoever makes the groups for putting me in Egyptians. Yes I was bummed when I wasn't in the same tribe as my classmates but I met so many new people that I didn't regret it in the end.
I always believe things happen for a reason. FBC showed me that things are changing. But that doesn't mean nothing good's going to come out of the future. There are so many things that are different now. People have come and gone. For those who stuck God is telling me that they still have much to do in shaping who I will be in the future and for those who's not around anymore (not dead or anything) I guess God's telling me that their work/part in my life is over and now it's time for them to grace and bless another person with their presence.
FBC this year was different from last year's. I felt more comfortable in this one. I felt more connected to my tribe. But the one thing that stuck though was that immense feeling of joy when my tribe won Final Clash again. Only this time not only I cheered but I swear there were tears down my cheek. And when we won Best Tribe, yeah I cried. I think it's a more impactful win this year cause as an SL, when my tribe wins it shows that I went right somewhere with my freshies. It means that we have encouraged them enough in the games and when they cheered as one when we won, it just shows that we managed to bond them.
I suck when it comes to making one-on-one small talk with people I don't know cause I'm just that much of an awkward turtle. But yeah, being able to mix around and talk to the different freshies and bond with the other SLs was incredibly awesome. I learnt so much from all this people. I surprisingly learnt that words may not always be the most important factor when trying to bond my freshies. My slight lack of involvement with them allowed them to mix on their own and it was heart warming when my freshies tried to create a clap for me. It just shows that my presence as an SL was appreciated. I like seeing them smile and work together cause that meant I did my job.
I don't think I can ever forget the Egyptians cause they've taught me so much. Love all of them so much.
We the best tribe, YEAH WE THE BEST TRIBE
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
biography
suddenly i'm famous and people know my name
Je m'appelle Hannah
Living in sunny Singapore
Love everything European
From Felton to Tomlinson and Lachowski
With Lovato, Watson and Meester
One day, I wish I could live by the countryside
Sometimes I'll just post random quotes, stories & pictures that I find online
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
love
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
"After all this time"
"Always"
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank