You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
LUCKY 8
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 / 11:08 PM

1. 8 facts about yourself
2. 7 likes and dislikes 
3. 6 things you see in your room 
4. 5 places you want to visit
5. 4 of your favorite shows
6. 3 of your favorite songs 
7. 2 ways to win your heart
8. 1 thing you want to change about the world

I'm just gonna see if I can actually see this through.

Day 1; 8 facts about myself 


1. I would like to think of myself as a confident person
2. I'm easily amused
3. Insecure most of the time.
4. The world's most emotional person at times.
5. I love to rad cause it takes me to a whole other world.
6. I pretend to be someone else cause it's just more fun.
7. I like to sleep cause I'm allowed to dream my fullest when I'm asleep.
8. Never really felt like I belong here, where I am right now.