You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
OF OPPOSITES
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 / 11:56 PM

1. 8 facts about yourself

2. 7 likes and dislikes 
3. 6 things you see in your room 
4. 5 places you want to visit
5. 4 of your favorite shows
6. 3 of your favorite songs 
7. 2 ways to win your heart
8. 1 thing you want to change about the world

 Day 2; 7 likes and dislikes


Likes
1. I like my guitar.
2. I would like to think I can sing.
3. I love my wall of stuff.
4. I like crafty things.
5. I like exploring.
6. I like being alone.
7. I love God's beautiful nature.

Dislikes
1. I dislike how easily unmotivated I am.
2. I dislike how easily absorbed I am into the drama of the world.
3. I dislike feelings.
4. I dislike rodents.
5. I dislike giving up.
6. I dislike hiding my emotions.
7. I dislike feeling inferior and amounting to nothing in the end.