You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
SIMPLY MAGICAL
Thursday, June 14, 2012 / 3:08 PM
Went down to the Harry Potter Exhibition yesterday and good Lord it was just magical. Sounds cliched and cheesy, I know, but there's really no other word to describe it. Seeing the artifacts and excerpts from the movie makes me wanna just reread all the books and have a Harry Potter marathon in my room. It's just shocking that Harry Potter is really really over. I mean the movies and books. I know Harry, Ron and Hermione will always live through each and every one of us but it's just so different now. Harry Potter was my childhood basically. It pains me that I couldn't get a lot more memorabilias from the exhibition considering everything was just so expensive. It irks me when 5 year olds get wands and hoodies and time turner necklaces when I don't even think they understand those artifacts. The history behind it, what they were used for and how they shaped the story.
All these adjectives can never fully describe the Harry Potter phenomenon. I think I owe alot of who I am and what I turned out to be to Harry Potter.
I don't think I'll ever get sick of Harry Potter. I'll still be reading it when work is boring me down and I just need to return to my childhood, I know Harry and everyone else will be there.
There'll never be another series like Harry Potter. It really is another home for me. Hogwarts will always be another home. So to all the Harry Potter fans, when you miss home just pick up the book or pop in the movie cause Hogwarts will always be there for us.
You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
SIMPLY MAGICAL
Thursday, June 14, 2012 / 3:08 PM
Went down to the Harry Potter Exhibition yesterday and good Lord it was just magical. Sounds cliched and cheesy, I know, but there's really no other word to describe it. Seeing the artifacts and excerpts from the movie makes me wanna just reread all the books and have a Harry Potter marathon in my room. It's just shocking that Harry Potter is really really over. I mean the movies and books. I know Harry, Ron and Hermione will always live through each and every one of us but it's just so different now. Harry Potter was my childhood basically. It pains me that I couldn't get a lot more memorabilias from the exhibition considering everything was just so expensive. It irks me when 5 year olds get wands and hoodies and time turner necklaces when I don't even think they understand those artifacts. The history behind it, what they were used for and how they shaped the story.
All these adjectives can never fully describe the Harry Potter phenomenon. I think I owe alot of who I am and what I turned out to be to Harry Potter.
I don't think I'll ever get sick of Harry Potter. I'll still be reading it when work is boring me down and I just need to return to my childhood, I know Harry and everyone else will be there.
There'll never be another series like Harry Potter. It really is another home for me. Hogwarts will always be another home. So to all the Harry Potter fans, when you miss home just pick up the book or pop in the movie cause Hogwarts will always be there for us.
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
biography
suddenly i'm famous and people know my name
Je m'appelle Hannah
Living in sunny Singapore
Love everything European
From Felton to Tomlinson and Lachowski
With Lovato, Watson and Meester
One day, I wish I could live by the countryside
Sometimes I'll just post random quotes, stories & pictures that I find online
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
love
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
"After all this time"
"Always"
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank