You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
LIGHTERS
Sunday, September 2, 2012 / 12:42 AM
Bonjour, it's been over a month since I wrote an entry. In my defense things have been pretty crazy and I've just been so busy. The end of the tunnel is near. I can almost see the ending. This whole semester has been ridiculously crazy. In the last month itself has been a whirlwind of emotions. Dad got me a brand new DSLR camera. A Canon 60D to be exact. I must say I'm having so much fun with it. Took its virgin overseas trip to Mummy's place for a slumber party and I must say that I'm quite pleased with the pictures.
So I've been taking random photography journeys with it and it's a really calming thing to do. I realise I still have ages to go though so yeah. It's been a whirlwind ride this semester with many ups and downs but I mostly felt lost this semester. It's been a while since I've felt low profile. It's a word I don't usually associate myself with but this semester, this year really I just wanna snuggle in a blanket and hide from the rest of the world to be honest. It's so different from year one. And I totally suck at change. I really do. Even my horoscope says so (no matter how much I don't believe those). I'll just let nature takes it's course.
"And now all I wanna see, Is a sky full of lighters"
You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me, what is in your eyes
LIGHTERS
Sunday, September 2, 2012 / 12:42 AM
Bonjour, it's been over a month since I wrote an entry. In my defense things have been pretty crazy and I've just been so busy. The end of the tunnel is near. I can almost see the ending. This whole semester has been ridiculously crazy. In the last month itself has been a whirlwind of emotions. Dad got me a brand new DSLR camera. A Canon 60D to be exact. I must say I'm having so much fun with it. Took its virgin overseas trip to Mummy's place for a slumber party and I must say that I'm quite pleased with the pictures.
So I've been taking random photography journeys with it and it's a really calming thing to do. I realise I still have ages to go though so yeah. It's been a whirlwind ride this semester with many ups and downs but I mostly felt lost this semester. It's been a while since I've felt low profile. It's a word I don't usually associate myself with but this semester, this year really I just wanna snuggle in a blanket and hide from the rest of the world to be honest. It's so different from year one. And I totally suck at change. I really do. Even my horoscope says so (no matter how much I don't believe those). I'll just let nature takes it's course.
"And now all I wanna see, Is a sky full of lighters"
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
biography
suddenly i'm famous and people know my name
Je m'appelle Hannah
Living in sunny Singapore
Love everything European
From Felton to Tomlinson and Lachowski
With Lovato, Watson and Meester
One day, I wish I could live by the countryside
Sometimes I'll just post random quotes, stories & pictures that I find online
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
love
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
"After all this time"
"Always"
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank